Soon you will come to Can Clotas for a few days
Soon you will come to Can Clotas for a few days. We are very happy that you have chosen us and, for your peace of mind, we would like to present you with all steps that we have taken to ensure COVID-free holidays.
1. Cleanliness has always been our point of pride. Nothing has changed in that matter. We have increased the frequency in cleaning of common areas, as well as time allocated to cleaning and disinfecting rooms after stay of our customers. All changes have been done accordingly to new health and safety regulations. Unfortunately, this has forced us to change check-in and check-out schedules (please refer to further notes). All products used in process are on the list of recommended by aforementioned safety regulations. We want you to feel relaxed and safe; therefore, all specification sheets are available upon request for your viewing.
2. Our widely appreciated Can Clotas breakfast will still be served. However, it will no longer be available in the form of a buffet. For your own safety, we have implemented individual table service. The availability of products stays unchanged so do not worry, we are here to deliver. We have also introduced new measures in our breakfast area. Tables have been rearranged in order to comply with 2 metres social distancing requirements. Furthermore, each room will have a table assign for the entire stay to ensure that you are the only ones using it.
3. We will be also providing hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal. It will be available at all entrances and in common areas of the house.
4. The pool area will be opened as usual; at the end of the day you are on holidays. The disinfecting powers of the sun and chlorine are on our side. However, we still need a bit of collaboration on your side. We cannot force you to occupy only one area of the poll, so we have decided not to split it into sectors. We only ask you to respect social distancing requirements. Sadly, the capacity of our pool had to be reduced. If you see that the area looks full, please do not enter and wait for someone to leave. And if you have been in the pool for a long time and see that there are customers who want to enter, give them the space. Quid pro quo.
In addition, we will be providing hydroalcoholic gel for your hands and disinfection spray for pool loungers.
5. Unfortunately, this season we will not be able to provide you with the access to common kitchen on the first floor and the guest toilet on the ground floor. We have increased the frequency in cleaning of common areas, but we are unable to provide these two facilities with a proper disinfection after each use. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused, but the well being of our guests is the priority number one in these difficult times.
6. Finally, as mentioned above, we had to change our check-in and check-out hours to guarantee the necessary time needed for ventilation and disinfection of rooms. This year we will not be able to provide you with the flexibility within this matter. We will not be able to accept late departures or early arrivals. The luggage storage will also be unavailable for health safety reasons.
The new schedule is as follows:
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out before 10am
This new reality caused by COVID-19 is new to all of us. There were many variables we had to work with to ensure that you can enjoy your well-deserved holidays. Once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon,
Can Clotas Team.